Auto-Klean Hydro-Cyclone Seperator
The Auto-Klean Hydro-cyclone seperator is a low cost means of significantly removing solid debris from fluid systems. They can be used on their own in cooling water and heating circuits or in conjunction with fine filtration systems.
|Applications||Removing solid debris from fluid systems|
|Micron Rating||Down to 70 micron|
|Housing material||Carbon steel and stainless steel option|
Auto-Klean Hydro-Cyclone Seperator Properties
• Continuous filtration
• Less water loss
• Easy and rapid filtration
• Efficient down to 70micron filtration
• Quick and easy installation
• No replacement parts
• Sizes from ½” to 24” Available
• Carbon steel and stainless options
The Auto-Klean Filtration Solutions
For almost a century, Auto-Klean a British company, has been at the forefront of design and development of filter engineering, providing solutions for almost every need. The vast range of fluids handled range from water to highly viscous resins, from liquified gases to high temperature steam and from liquids under vacuum conditions to high pressure hydraulic oils.
Auto-Klean manufacture a complete range of filters designed to protect engineering plant by the continuous removal of harmful or unwanted solids from fluids. The outstanding feature of most of these filters is that they are self-cleaning whilst in service, either by mechanical operation, or manually by the turn of a handle.
Auto-Klean filters are designed for the protection of all installations incorporating fluid circulation systems, and the aim of this brochure is to assist equipment designers, manufacturers and users in accessing the correct filter solution for their needs.
For more filters, parts or equipment for the chemical industry visit The Filter Company Limited
The Auto-Klean Advantages for Hydro-Cyclone Filters:
- Self-cleaning whilst in service – no interruption of liquid flow.
- Finest positive full flow filtration – filters all the liquid all the time.
- Low pressure loss – maintains optimum flow.
- No fire risk – filter is cleaned without dismantling.
- Lowest overall cost – no costly element renewals.
- Saves space and weight – large capacities to relative size.
- Long life – lasts the life of the engine or plant.
- Simply cleaned by the turn of a handle –motor or manually operated.
- Particularily suitable for applications in hostile environments.
- Longer service periods between maintenance.
- No messy filters to change.
Typical Applications For Hydro-cyclone filters:
- Oils Water Other Liquids.
- Lubricating Cooling Solvents Beer & Beverages.
- Heavy Fuel Process Inks & Paints Adhesives.
- Diesel & Petrol.
- Typical Industries Steam.
- Clay Slip.
- Hydraulic Effluent.
- Food Products.
- Anything That Flows.
Cannot find what you are looking for? Contact Us Now!